Friday, April 10, 2015

SCI FI BOOK COVER WIP

The past few months have been crazy.  I said yes to a lot of work right before my daughter was born.  I was in some kind of panic as if I would never have time to paint again after she was born. Which in hindsight was really stupid on both counts.

Here is a work in progress close up of a book cover I'm wrapping up now.  More to show next month as NDA's clear. Very excited to finally share some new concept work soon.  For now this is what I have.  Been playing with making my own custom PS brushes to mimic how I paint traditionally and fell in love with a fan brush I made.  Saved me bags of time while painting feathers.

More WIP images and maquettes made for this are over on my instagram. Please follow for future updates. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment