Monday, November 11, 2013

CTN Animation Expo 2013 is coming....

This Friday I'll be attending CTN Animation Expo again but this time as an exhibitor. I'm a bit nervous to be showing a side of my portfolio that only a few agencies, children's book publishers and animation studios have ever seen. Since my passions are equally split between realist painting and animation I didn't know exactly how or where to show art that wouldn't comfortably fit on my website until I went to CTN last year. This is a sample of the prints I'll have at my table XT11 on Nov 15-17 in Burbank CA. Looking forward to visiting friends at Dreamworks, SCEA, Riot Games and The HUB. Time to test the waters and share what's been sitting on the hard drive.



Visit http://robotenvy.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/robot-artist-spotlight-eric-wilkerson/ for some of the never before see robot art I'll have to offer at CTN and a quick interview I did with the Robot Envy team.  Looking forward to a great time in Cali!  For those interested in going, visit http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/ for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment