Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blue Man Group 2012


Great things are in store for anyone interested in seeing the Blue Man Group show in Las Vegas next year.  I can't say what those things are at the moment but will say I've thankfully been busy doing  costume design work for it all.  One of the design projects I recently contributed to was done in preparation for the move of the blue man group attraction to the Monte Carlo from the Venetian hotel in Fall 2012.  Sitting on a hard drive full of stuff I can't show is torturous but I'll manage...

Read about it here

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the work you did for the Blue Man Group. Hopefully you'll be able to unveil some of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! I just hope I get a free trip to Vegas to see it all. Unlikely but I'll ask.

    ReplyDelete